2015 DMI Civic Agenda
In order for DMI to accomplish its mission and goals, the DMI Board of Directors has issued the 2015 DMI Civic Agenda. This agenda will help guide and drive DMI's work over the course of the year and beyond. To view a copy of the agenda, click here.
2014-2015 DMI Annual Review
The past year has been very active and productive for DMI. With the aid of major downtown stakeholders and partners, DMI worked on a range of important projects and issues. For a summary of this work, along with a listing of DMI members, partners, Board of Directors and staff, please click here to view the 2014-2015 DMI Annual Review.
Welcome new DMI Board Members!
DMI is pleased to welcome seven new members to the DMI Board of Directors starting in January 2015! We look forward to their contribution and service to the organization. They include:
- Tim Casper, Madison College
- Greg Frank, Food Fight Restaurant Group and Board Chair of Madison’s Central BID
- Brad Grzesiak, Bendyworks
- Kevin Hickman, JP Cullen
- Jeff Maurer, Fresh Madison Market
- Chris Richards, Hovde Properties
- Katherine Rist, Foley & Lardner LLP