DMI announces two new Community Partners!
DMI would like to recognize US Bank and Wipfli LLP for becoming our newest DMI Community Partners! US Bank will be supporting DMI's State of the Downtown and New Faces, New Places programs while Wipfli will be supporting DMI's Annual Dinner and State of the Downtown. We greatly appreciate the increased support of these two DMI members. Their contributions will help keep DMI and downtown Madison strong and thriving!
New DMI Board Members starting in 2013!
DMI is pleased to welcome nine members to the DMI Board of Directors! We look forward to their contribution and service to the organization. These members include:
- Juli Aulik, UW Health
- David Braun, Associated Bank
- Diane Christensen, L’Etoile and Graze
- Bob Cottingham, Wipfli LLP
- Paul Cuta, Engberg Anderson
- Steve Hiniker, 1000 Friends of Wisconsin
- Carl Kugler, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Peter Mortenson, US Bank
- Anne Neujahr Morrison, Urban Land Interests
- Beth Prochaska, Potter Lawson
- Bob Winding, Mortenson Construction
Blog post features DMI!
On June 24, 2011, State Bank of Cross Plains featured DMI in a blog post titled What Do You Like Most About Madison? Check out the blog post here.