2014 DMI Civic Agenda
In order for DMI to accomplish its mission and goals, the DMI Board of Directors has issued the 2014 DMI Civic Agenda. This agenda will help guide and drive DMI's work over the course of 2014 and beyond. To view a copy of the agenda, click here.
To read an article from Madison Magazine featuring the 2014 DMI Civic Agenda, click here.
DMI Welcomes New Board Members!
DMI is pleased to welcome four new members to the DMI Board of Directors starting in January 2014! We look forward to their contribution and service to the organization. These members include:
- Ted DeDee, President & CEO, Overture Center for the Arts
- Megan Jerabek, Partner, von Briesen & Roper s.c.
- Sandy Lampman, Executive Director, St. Mary's Foundation
- Jeffrey Newman, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Secretary and Treasurer, Madison Gas & Electric
- Tim O’Meara, Director of Sales, Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation
2013 DMI Annual Review
2013 was a very active and productive year for DMI. With the aid of major downtown stakeholders and partners, DMI worked on a range of important projects and issues and accomplished a lot over the past year. To view a summary of this work, along with a listing of DMI members, partners, Board of Directors and staff, please click here for a copy of the 2013 DMI Annual Review.
Blog post features DMI!
On June 24, 2011, State Bank of Cross Plains featured DMI in a blog post titled What Do You Like Most About Madison? Check out the blog post here.